Perfect giveaways for outdoor events and festivals
Outdoor events and festivals are a great opportunity to promote your business, brand, or organisation. Obviously, you will only be thinking about promoting your business at an event that is aligned with what your company does so it’s safe to assume that any attendees will likely be interested in your offering too. One of the most effective ways to increase brand awareness at an event is by using promotional products. Promotional products are items that have been branded with your logo, slogan, or message and are given away for free to promote your business. Below, we have a look at why promotional products are so effective.
Promotional products are an effective way to increase brand visibility at outdoor events. They can feature your company’s logo or message, and when event attendees use or wear these products, they create a walking advertisement for your brand. This can help increase brand recognition and recall among potential customers.
Promotional products can help engage with the audience at outdoor events. Giving away branded products can encourage attendees to interact with your company or organisation and can create a positive impression that can lead to potential customers or supporters.
Promotional products have a longer lifespan compared to other forms of advertising. For example, a t-shirt or water bottle with your logo can be used long after the event, providing ongoing exposure and impressions for your brand. This can be especially useful for outdoor events where attendees may keep these items for future use.
Using promotional products can give you a competitive advantage over other businesses or organisations at the event. It can create a positive impression with attendees and help to differentiate your brand from others.
Which types of promotional products should I use at an outdoor event?
Now that we’ve had a look at how promotional products can help you stand out at an outdoor event, let’s take a closer look at which types of promotional products and branded merchandise suit these types of occasions. There are some items that will always be received gratefully, particularly in warmer weather. And some items are to keep longer term, which make them perfect for ongoing marketing and exposure.
- Branded Sunglasses – Promotional sunglasses are a popular product for outdoor events and festivals. They provide protection from the sun and can be worn throughout the event. They also provide perfect photo opportunities for many people. This increases the chance of your item being shared on social media – creating even more impressions and exposure to your brand. For many music festival goers, late nights are part and parcel of the event, so a free pair of sunglasses create the ideal cover-up for tired eyes! Customised sunglasses with your logo or message are available in a variety of styles and colours.
- Branded Flasks and Water Bottles – Flasks and water bottles are an essential item for outdoor events, therefore making excellent promotional products. Branded flasks and water bottles with your logo or message will be used throughout the event and can be reused long after the event is over. This creates longer term marketing opportunities and means they will be seen by people who weren’t ever at the festival or event, increasing impressions every time the item is used. Flasks and water bottles come in different sizes and materials, including plastic, stainless steel, and glass.
- Promotional Bandanas – Bandanas are versatile promotional products that can be worn in various ways, such as headbands, neck gaiters, face masks, and more. This versatility makes them appealing to a wide range of audiences. Available in a wide range of colours, bandanas can be customised with your logo or message. This helps increase brand awareness and create a lasting impression. Because bandanas are an affordable promotional product, they are a cost-effective way to promote your business or organisation. They can provide protection from the sun and wind, and can be used in various weather conditions, making them ideal for outdoor events.
- Promotional Wristbands – Wristbands are highly visible, making them an effective promotional product that can help increase brand awareness. They are available in various colours and materials and can be customised with your logo or message, creating a lasting impression. Wristbands can be used to engage with event attendees. For example, you could use wristbands to offer discounts or promotions, creating a positive impression of your brand. They are often worn long after events and become mementos of people’s experiences and good times at the event. They will automatically associate your brand with the enjoyment they had. Promotional fabric wristbands are particularly comfortable for long term wear.
- Promotional Pin Badges – Pin badges are highly visible and can be worn on clothing, bags, or hats. This makes them an effective promotional tool to help increase brand awareness and recognition. In addition, they are a low-cost promotional item that can be ordered in bulk, making them an affordable way to promote your business. Despite being an economic choice, promotional pin badges are durable so are often worn repeatedly, providing ongoing exposure for your brand. Pin badges are a frequently collectible item and can be used for various promotional purposes making them perfect for a festival or outdoor event.
Promotrade – your number one seller of trade only promotional products
If your business is attending some outdoor events or festivals this season, investing in some branded merchandise could be the best decision you make. We know promotional products and are here to help you choose which merchandise will suit your business best. Contact us today to discuss your needs.